Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LOVING THE PANEL SYSTEM

Hey guys,
I have to admit, loving the panel system.......and the whole using materials from locally resources is a smart move, once you think about it, it is the heart of the competition. I think the panel system will work effectively. Great Job, Frank!!!

As you guys know I’m currently in Los Angeles and was suppose to be interviewed today but the guy is out of town so he told me he would call to reschedule. Hopefully he is not blowing me off because I still haven't heard from the other two firms yet. Well wish me the best guys it sucks to be without a job.

Sorry about not having worked on this competition but moving to LA, visiting friends, and working on my portfolio has really kept me busy but no worries. As soon as I get settled and some free time I will jump right along. Hey fry it’s nice to hear from you how is China or Japan I always forget which one you’re in. Oh and I hope all is well, stop by and say hi more often. Especially now that I’m in LA, Frank is in SC and you’re in East Asia. Talk about international team….ha ha ha. Any how I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments: