Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Updates

It shouldn't be any surprise to anyone that we came nowhere close to having a final product by the project deadline.

Where we go from here:

I'm going to keep on developing this project over the month of August and hope to wrap it up completely in September. Sal, I would like to at least have plans of what you did, hell, even a JPG of your FormZ work. You have what I consider to be the real 'innovation' with this project and the most important part. Interior/Unit renders are nice, but how they come together is what is most impressive, so I need your contributions.


Otherwise, I'm going to just pursue this as an independent project. At this point I'm going to put down an ultimatum: either stick with the project and contribute work on it, or leave the project .

No comments: