Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crunch Time!!!

Hey guys hope all is well. Frank how is work at Mike Keeshan? Hope everything is going great for you. Hey Matt how is the other side of the world doing? Tell me what kind of stuff you are working on.....really interested. As for me well i have had two interviews and both told me the say old bull crap......right now we do not have a position open at the moment but wanted to meet you in person because your resume and work samples were great. They both told me they would keep in touch for possible future employment but damn it sucks living in LA without a job.

Anyhow about the project i have been working on the structure for the units and circulation.
I will post them soon i just need to finish up some sketches and see what you both think about it then i will jump on form Z to see it in 3D form........just for visualization nothing to detail yet until i get approval by both of you.

Frank please let me know what else i need to do.....I will have the structure posted by tomorrow i need to find a scanner.

But, frank is right we really do need to finish this up by at least the 14 so we have plenty of time for some nice renders.

No comments: