Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Master Plan

Frank I’m going to send you the formZ model because I think you are good with materials and renderings. All you have to do is change the layers to their appropriate skin and changed the solid units into your units.

OK frank I have 7 layers in the model.....unit 3, unit 2, unit 1, there are the units in the master layout and unit 3 is the gray units these indicate the units with 3 containers the unit 2 layer indicates the units with 2 containers and its the red units and the unit 1 indicates units with a single container these units are like individual studios, there are green. The 4 layer is the core structure this is the color blue and you can modify this however you want to. The 5 layer is the secondary structure and this is a gold color. And last is the stairs which as well is a gold color but is in another layer.

Well frank I know there is not much time left but do what you can and just get it done. If you need me to do some floor plans or elevations sections I can do them and you do the renders. Well let me know what you think we should do.

No comments: