Monday, July 14, 2008

How it all comes together...




Blogger is apparently not letting me upload images, but I have posted a screen shot of one of the housing unit concepts (roof cutaway) showing the exterior finish and floor relationships. This is a fully detailed model, meaning insulation, wall assembly, etc. is separated on layers and can be stripped away to show construction.

This is a very CPU-intensive model, and the roof is in a separate form z file (I'm still working it out) . Although the Form Z File is going to be the basis of what is rendered, it is by no means 100% complete.

BY THIS WEEKEND: I am going to have 'final' renders of the interior and exterior.


I recommend you download the Form Z file. If you downloaded the wall samples Form Z File you should be able to 'customize' and assemble your own unit using the wall modules I created (or making your own.)

LINK It is under the "Unit Model Progress" folder.

No comments: